Trafic Police and Government employee WATCH VIDEO NEWS

7:40 AM

They came from a government employee traffic police caught one as well as 45 other injured in a motorcycle competition. Dheraivera motorcycle and traffic police Witch discussion with them. 34 were re-trapika and 3 of the police came. Motarasaikalavala gap with government license. At the end of the motorcycle, police took Id. Then the man began more bamkana I am a government employee. This motorcycle messenger, the messenger, but also my ID timiharule tomorrow bring to my office saying, Sir, sir. I know I am at the police let him go to them after paulasa said. And having to go to a government employee Chia Chia savasadharanalai chit was cut after another noise. Finally, the police took a government employee as an excuse to sit back on all cillarama by police. So here is the big chain ones Act.

You Might Also Like

0 comments