MAZZAKO GUFF WITH MALINA JOSHI WATCH VIDEO NEWS

1:48 AM

After being crowned with the title of Miss Nepal 2011, Malina Joshi is here to stay in the media limelight for a long time.Here’s the interview of Joshi as approached by the Nepal Television (NTV), official media of the event on the day of crowning. Nepal Televsion also broadcasted the event live.Besides NTV, Malina Joshi was approached by Republica and Nagarik news for an interview after the title. Read her inspiring words in the interview below.Is Miss Nepal the ultimate goal for you or do you have other wishes yet to be fulfilled?Yes, it does not get bigger or better than this. The title has always been my priority. It’s almost like all this is a dream and I might wake up to reality any moment. The best part is that my parents who never encouraged me are happy now. I talked to them over the phone immediately after the crowning and my mom was surprised. Talking about my goal my eyes are set on the Miss World Title.



You Might Also Like

0 comments